Finding Inspiration in Light and Shade
Camille Champa is a freelance commercial and editorial photographer with over five years of experience. After earning her Bachelor of Science in Communication, she began exploring photography with her eye for composition and color. While fashion and music photography are her first loves, she also enjoys capturing portraits, both environmental and in studio. Coaxing out a subject's personality and helping it permeate the image is one of her favorite aspects of photography.
Camille is currently experimenting, mixing digital art and photography to create unique and fantastical images that are only limited by the imagination.
She provides photography services as well as production design, styling, and creative direction and is experienced in seeing a project through from concept to completion.
Thank you for visiting!
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
The Important Things
- Snow and cold suck, but I love the way snow looks and will freeze my fingers to get great shots.
- Yoga makes me happy. Literally.
- I play guitar. The louder and dirtier, the better.
- If I wasn't a photographer, I'd be a scientist. Rockets look fun.
- Space and time are fascinating. Hello fellow nerds!